A sweet smile is all what everybody needs!!
A powerful and most pleasing tool in the world is:
Money !!! No
It’s SMILE 😊
It increases the face value of all. It travels through all the barriers and melts the heart of even a hard-hearted person. I think a smile is the only language that understands no caste, greed, geographical background or social status!! It’s a silent language understood by all.
It represents a warm heart of person filled with affection, love, goodwill and an effort to give you blessings to have a wonderful day and life. A smile never asks what’s your bank balance. It only attracts people towards you. A smile always changes the mood of a person. When ever you are feeling low or depressed, an innocent and affectionate smile from any person changes everything.
Beautiful quote by Mother Teresa:
Joy is a net of love by which you can catch the souls.
A sweet smile have many benefits like :
- CHANGES PERCEPTION: A smile not only creates joy and makes the surroundings vibrant but it also helps in changing the perception towards the world. The feelings are felt the way you pretend. If you pretend to be happy or angry you will feel happiness or anger respectively. And once the perception changes the responses towards the world also changes.
- CONTRIBUTES HAPPINESS: Smiles always creates happiness and happiness is contagious as it spreads love and positivity where it goes.
The expression is more important what one wear’s on the face than clothes what one wear’s.
- SMILE MAKES YOU ATTRACTIVE: A smile will always make you a lot more attractive like magnets. People will automatically have desire to know about you . A smile is like a sunshine which brightens not only the surroundings but the world.
- SIMPLY FEEL GOOD: When you are smiling, you will simply have a better time when you were not and it will automatically make you feel good. Even when you are not in good mood, try to smile genuinely and see will find the difference!!
- SMILE HELPS IN BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: Smiling is a key ingredient in building harmony and friendship in any relationship. Smile plays a very important role when it comes to first impression. When you meet someone for the first genuinely give a smile and your positive vibes will automatically make the person feel good.
When we don’t we laugh on the same joke again and again than why we mourn on the same problem again and again as if it just happened. Remember problems, difficulties in life will come, whoever you are doesn’t matter. When one die the funeral or burial is done only once but the tensions kills a person every moment of life. God have thought an amazing plan for all his children, along with all challenges and troubles he gives, in that he have something incredible for us. None of us know what’s in that surprise box but what we do is simply cry. Once we trust and understand the work of God than probably we will smile. So why to cry.
A beautiful quote by Radhanand Swami:
Do not take the material world so seriously because it’s always changing. Something terrible that we may take seriously today is going to change tomorrow.
Don’t keep anything with you. JUST SMILE.