FOWC with Fandango daily word challenge Power.
How you express yourself with words make a huge difference. Either your words can humiliate and hurt someone or they can heal the pain of an individual. But the words shared are not cheap. They are expensive. Words do cost something, like time cost money.
If we look at our past often we remember few words that have given us happiness or have given us pain, leaving a strong impact in our lives.
- Often in school your friends teased you because of short height by calling you dwarf.
- Friends often called you fatty.
- The teacher insulted you in front of other children by calling you dumpster. You are good for nothing.
- Appreciation in form of good and hardworking child.
- Your child is talkative but helpful. Etc
The above affirmations can either leave a negative impact or a positive impact. And what ever impact it leaves, it surely affects the confidence and growth of an individual.
So be your words act as a gift in one’s life. May it be so valuable that people enjoy talking with you and not cheap where you are tend to be ignored.
Words can inspire. Words can destroy. Choose yours well.
Before you speak THINK.
T : is it true?
H : is it helpful?
I : is it inspiring?
N : is it necessary?
K : is it kind?