Thank you Rory for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This award was surely to be attempted by me because it’s always a privilege when you are appreciated for your work and also my apologies for not completing previous challenges given by Rory.
About the award :
Any awards given to the bloggers is about supporting and appreciating the work done by the bloggers in the blogging community. The Versatile Blogger Award considers the versatility and content on the work done by bloggers. It not only appreciates the different topics covered but also the interaction done through the creativity of the writers.
It’s always an honour to accept the award in the form of gift.
Award Guidelines :
- If you are gifted, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Gift and notify 5 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Finally, tell the person who gifted you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me :
Almost from 2 years I am blogging, pretty good time to know about me, so this time I would like to make a little twist. Apologies for that in advance. I would tell 6 things about myself and 1 I would leave it on the bloggers who know me from a long time. Please drop the point in the comment section.
- With the time have experienced that as much as you want to control time it vanishes like a sand from your hand. I always enjoy things with its flow but for the first time in 2 years I forgot to be myself and to live life with its flow. As and when I think about it, I feel I could have treasured the moments even more beautifully. I thank time for showing me the path and reminding me about my thoughts to love life more lively as it’s not going to come back again.
- Somewhere I have to be more creative and enthusiastic as I was before. I don’t know why but had lost my self as an individual. What and why that bought a sudden change in me that needs to be cleared.
- I am falling in love with Eric (my dog) everyday as I see him growing. His naughtiness, way of interaction and innocence makes me smile.
- Staying away from your mother land and family makes you miss them more. I am truly missing my parents.
- I am really having an urge to do something weird and shout loudlyt to rejuvenate myself. Waiting for a thrilling trip filled with excitment. ( Please don’t think I have gone mad.)
- One thing I love about myself is my active participation in topics and my love to express myself as a person.
- This one is for the readers to comment.
I am gifting the Versatile Blogger Award to