While nurturing a child it’s important to pay attention on manners at a very young age as they are tend to mould easily in which ever shape you wish to mould them.
As nowadays often see children being quite rude at young age, either their errors are ignored or importance of manners are not given consideration. If parents and teachers wish to hear their child’s appreciation than make sure you work on their manners at a very young age.
I am emphasising on the word at young age because children learn from what they see around them.
Points that I am sharing for sure must have read by the readers somewhere and definitely must be taken into consideration by many parents. It’s just sometimes we forget the importance of manners in life.
- Gratitude and politeness being the foremost manners to be taught, as they are the most valued treasure depicting the culture of the family.
- Considering the appreciation of children should be taken into notice as it develops a sense of empathy.
- ”Thank you”. Saying the word at right time should be taught.
- When you need something say, ” Please.” It’s a humble word of being polite.
- Children always notice what their elders do. When two elders are speaking make sure one doesn’t interpret unless it’s an emergency.
- “Excuse me” is the polite way to enter into conversation and also getting the attention of the desired people.
- Make sure you teach your children to compliment others, rather than commenting negatively on physical features. It plays a major role on the thought process and on the attitude of children towards others.
- When ever you visit your friend’s house, don’t forget to thank your friend’s parents for the hospitality given by them.
These are just few minor points shared. As and when children matures they understand the meaning and importance of manners in life. Humbly explaining the importance of manners to children from time to time they would learn to acknowledge the use of manners at adequate time.
You can also follow me on