I would like to thank Didi for nominating me. A wonderful blogger who preach us through his beautiful posts and profound words of wisdom. Those who wish to seek peace please visit her blog and I am sure the readers will like especially in the hectic world where one are losing calm.
The Rules :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best our there, and they deserve the recognition that they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Three facts about me :
- I am little lazy in doing exercise. Trying to put of few kilos
- Holds a very strong opinion when comes to decide about right and wrong.
- Loved to participate in extra curricular activities during my school and college days.
Question asked by Didi :
1) What is most important for you?
Being a good human being is very important for me and the behaviour towards the people whom I love and towards the society.
2) How to improve our world with more harmony?
To improve things is to take self responsiblity. Wish to see the change, you must bring that change within yourself first. Most important improve the process on thoughts that keep running in one’s mind.
3) We see a few rich and very rich people in the world and in opposite many poor people – what can be done to distribute the money more fairly?
To reduce the gap between the rich and poor the funds must be used adequately rather than the powerful people filling their own pockets. Those who can afford take self initiative to build houses, provide employment and subsidies to the poor people. Regular check the quality of the facilities provided to the poor and making sure none of them are misusing it.
4) What are the main reasons of egoism?
The main reason of ego is jealousy and when the efforts are not made on self-improvement.
5) If you were a king or queen how would you treat your people?
Definitely would treat like a family as they are the important subjects of our society. Also for the development of people will make sure they earn the benefits for what they want, than only they will understand the importance of things in life they wish to have. This will help in making an independent society and a better place to stay in, also it will increase the efficiency of the people.
Questions asked by me :
- What’s your greatest fear?
- Which is the most embarrassing or funniest moment of your life?
- Your best achievement in blogging till date ?
- From how long have you being blogging and the lesson learnt in this period of blogging?
- What is your favourite way to spend your free time?
Link of my best post(s) :
Difficult to decide but for the review will share
I keep the nominations open. Those you wish can also reply the questions in the comment box. The reason to keep nominations open is the active participation of the bloggers.