I was recently nominated by my blogger friend, Lauren , for the 3 Days Quote Challenge. Thank you so much, Lauren, once again for nominating me!! Those who haven’t visited Lauren’s blog do visit. It will surely be a wonderful journey while visiting her blog.
Rules for the challenge:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Write one quote each day for three consecutive days (3 quotes total).
- Explain why the quote is meaningful for you.
- Nominate three bloggers each day to participate in the challenge.
A beautiful gift we all can give to someone and that to free of cost is SMILE. Being the owner of precious asset we can make our surroundings a brighter place to live in even when the sun is not shinning. We all have a special smile which is not only warm but cheerful and magnetic also. Smile is contagious make sure you act as a carrier. Because a good smile not only spreads happiness but also acts as a ray of hope and strength for many people. It gives energy to fight daily struggles which we all face. Than by sharing a beautiful smile why not to make the paths of life easier to move. A smile is one thing that knows no barrier. Only thing it knows is to spread love and harmony among people.
If you have many reasons to be sad than you have one big reason to smile because smile is contagious. A smile have many benefits. For me :
- A smile can help in changing the bad day of person or at least it can give courage to face the problems.
- A smile helps in making a beautiful connection between two people.
- A smile can be a beginning of new life/ friendship for many people.
- A morning smile can lead to a positive start of day.
We should use our smile to change the world, no matter what happens in life, do not let the world change your smile. Because it’s one of the tool which can melt the heart of hard-hearted person. Be a reason for someone’s life as it can a reason for that person to live.
For me smile makes my life a lot more beautiful. Thought a smile on my face is not the symbol of perfect life but I am thankful to God for such beautiful blessing.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
The Nominees are :
To read the quote of Day 1 challenge click the link below :