Few relations are difficult to define but sometimes a small definition can give a whole new meaning to it.
- MOTHER : Someone who sees the best in you, even when you drive her crazy all the time.
- FATHER : A bank account in which you never deposit a penny, but can withdraw a whole lot of money anytime and anywhere.
- SISTER : A shadow of your mother who knows you each inch and with whom you can share inch of life at any time.
- BROTHER : A person who is always there when you need him. Someone who picks you up when you fall.
- Family : A unit of people who love and support each other through good and bad times.
- FRIENDS : People who will make you laugh a little louder, your smile a little better and your life a little better.
- LOVE : When your happiness is someone else’s happiness.
- MIND : A beautiful servant and a dangerous master.
- SECRET : Something to tell everyone not to tell everyone.
- SMILE : The prettiest thing you can wear.
- PAST : No matter how often you visit but there is nothing new to see.
- HOPE : The little voice whispering “MAYBE” when the whole world is shouting NO.
- MARRIAGE : A relationship that requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- OPEN : Gives a new meaning to the word trust where every relation entrusts everything to their loved ones because they believe the person is there when he or she calls when needed.
When someone loves you, the way they talk about is different. You feel safe and comfortable.