One by one I would like to complete my nominations from the lovely readers who had nominated me for different awards. At the ame time accept my apology for the late reply.
Starting from the recent one I would like to thank Himanshi for nominating me for this tag. She is a very lovely person and a wonderful blogger as far as I am able to know her through reading her blog. Her writings and photography posts are marvellous. Readers don’t miss the opportunity to read her blog.
Talking about nickname had many because all my friends called me with different names !! My parents called me Sheena. (Tanu , jerry )
- Each nominee must thank the person who has nominated them and credit the creator of the tag.
- Must post one childhood picture with your nickname.
- Must reveal 5 funniest experiences of your childhood life.
- Nominate other bloggers to do the award.
My childhood funny experiences :
- Had always been a naughty child. Thinking among many and sharing only 5 experience is a difficult task. I remember my mother was in kitchen and I busy watching her what she was doing. And for moment she went out for some work. Here begins my work. I started exploring the boxes in kitchen. While opening the tin boxes one of them was a bit tightly closed. Not knowing what was inside it I opened it without handling it wih care and what happens next any guesses. It was a box full of flour and it dropped all over me from upside down. When my mom came back she couldn’t stop laughing as I was looking like white ghost.
- Once my mother took me to buy a shoe for myself. As a naughty child I refused to take the shoe which was of my size but rather I liked a shoe which was a size bigger. I started crying and rolled down and from than my mom promised never to take me for shopping. Though it was not funny at that time but now when we think it brings a loud laugh on our faces that much trouble I had given to all in my childhood.
- I remember I was in 8th class and we had gone to Jim Corbett park for trip with school !! The day we had to go for safari we all had to leave by 5 o’clock in the morning!! My naughty roomies they woke me up in the middle of night saying that ma’am have given me the duty to wake up all the girls and tell them to get ready timely!! Looking up at my watch it was showing 4 am. I took bath and got ready . As opened the room door it gave me a feeling that something was wrong and suddenly my roomies started laughing. Said sorry for playing prank, it’s only 2 am!! I too laughed and somehow the prank didn’t made me angry !!
- Few incidents are such maybe it may not sound funny to others but funny to the related persons when they think about it. Same is with this incident which I am sharing maybe that’s my perception!! In childhood I always used to pronounce the words in funny manner. Like I used to call 1)Blanket – Jarayi 2) Jalebi (Indian sweet) – jabli etc!!
- I was always called mouse in Kindergarten and in my school since I used to run quickly with little steps and being tiny tot !!
I wish you enjoyed !! Drop in your comments for improvements!!