I am glad to be nominated once again. The name of the blog somehow interests me a lot. The Real Neat blog Award. I thank Shraddha1993 to nominate me. I am glad you loved going through my writings and loved it.
Those participating should:
- Put the award logo on your blog -
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs .
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you .
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs .
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc) .
- Ask your nominees 7 questions.
My questions from Shraddha1991 are :
- How did you discover a writer/blogger in you?
As you can read my about column too, I am not a writer but it’s just I love to pen down my feelings and wish you tell everything what I think. Giving a lovely moral from my readings. I was motivatied by my sister to start expressing through writings.
- What is the purpose of your life?
Live life fully. Make sure I do something that leaves a purpose and example for others. Stay and be happy.
- If you would have given a chance to write a travel place which place you would like to travel and describe about?
To start with I yet have to discover India lot so would love to travel whole India first. They are many beautiful places which I have yet to explore.
- If you would have given a chance to go to a fictional place where will you go except for Howards?
Narnia. Aslan’s and his country is really beautiful!! After watching The Chronicles from Narnia if which to travel this beautiful place.
- When did you screw up something but no one ever found it for you?
- Which fictional character would be most boring for you to meet in real life?
- What’s the worse and best purchase you ever made?
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Your favourite quote?
- What’s the interesting thing you have read or seen this week?
- Fab writings
- What living taught to me
- Writings by Payal Tyagi
- The diary of a Muslim girl
- My broken words
I wish you enjoy reading and keep smiling that’s what life is for!!