Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind
We should all promise to ourselves to stay strong and must not upset the feelings of oneself. Whatever happened in past is over, time cannot be revived so forget about the past and live your life as a whole new gift of joy given by God. Mistakes must not bother you, what others may say you. Just look towards your future and achieve your goal. Only trust your instincts and say all is good and life will be better.
Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. There is always a scope of improvement in life so give maximum time to improve yourself so that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you!!
Life is not only about fairy tales. It often treats you tough at times and you may have to pay heavy price for it. Best option is that you free yourself from the world’s negativity and promise yourself to move forward from where you are, look ahead in life and be optimistic in every decision of yours.
Always fight back in life and fight harder and slap adversity back to its seat whenever it dares to stand against you.
Promise yourself to be equally happy in the success of others as you were with your own. Never let the seed of jealously grow inside your heart. Rather appreciate and welcome the success of people around you and motivate your skills to improve in life.
Of many promises me make, there are few promises that we shall make to ourselves and plan to work on them.
- Promise yourself to accept who you are now until you work hard to to make a better version of yourself.
- Promise yourself to leave the place where you don’t belong may be it’s a job, apartment etc ….. just leave.
- Promise yourself to walk away from the relationship you don’t deserve.
- Promise yourself to appreciate your friends and family and everyone you love and express your feelings to them that how important they are in your life.
- Promise yourself not to forget the people who supported you at the time when the whole world was against you. Because they are the real relations, no matter whether they are related to you by blood or not.
- Promise yourself to do more what makes you happy, even if you have to do it alone.
- Promise yourself to let know people what you think about them if they can’t make you sleep at night.
- Promise yourself to stop comparing yourself with others. Otherwise it will hamper your growth and peace of mind.
- Promise yourself to face your fears and believe that you can face them wisely.
They are just few promises that might relate to all in there daily life’s. Knowing yourself better promise the positive things to make your life better. As promises are meant to be kept for betterment in life and not to break.
When you become your own best friend life becomes easier.