Hello everyone!! Receiving another award overwhelmed me. I am glad to be considered and I suppose it’s with everyone when your blog is been read with interest. I thank Lee for nominating me and giving me the privilege for this award. Though being nominated for the first time in this category hope I am able to make justification with this award. I also thank Okoto for creating this award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- In my school days had always loved to participate in extra curricular activities whether it would be your sports or decalmation, elocution, debate etc as it helped me to grow my confidence and also my stage fear got vanished. In 12th became the green house captain which is my best treasured memorable moment.
- When I was working as a lecturer in school had come across many new qualities which even I was not aware of. One of the best challenge I had completed successfully was a play on Alice in Wonderland organised by me on the Annual function of the school, enacted by junior children.
- The most funny thing about me is that I still love to watch cartoon whether it’s your Tom and Jerry, Aladdin, Winy the Poo, Duck Tales etc. I still like to watch Sydney Sheldon show I Dream of Jeanie. It takes me back to my childhood and makes life fun and happy.
My Best Posts:
QUESTIONS by Lee
1. What’s the first color you think of when you think of Summer?
2. How would you finish this sentence? “I suddenly hear my front door open, which is strange because I live alone and I had just locked the door minutes before. When I peep around the corner I _____________”
And.. I saw a boy with weird look of Halloween and suddenly he screamed and ran towards the other side of road..
3. Do you like brussel sprouts?
Ans… have not tried as yet!!
4. What’s your thought on a Summer fling?
Ans.. For today’s generation might be very exciting but I somehow don’t agree with the concept specially when you need to dump someone. It’s like feelings are being hurt!!
5. If you HAD to switch lives with either Kim K, Kylie Jenner, Barak Obama, or Donald Trump, who would you choose? (You can not change their personality or life, you become them)
Ans.. Barak Obama. I am impressed with his personality.
- Which of your friends you are proud of? Why?
- Which accomplishment you are most proud of?
- Who is your best and worst teacher? Why?
- Best thing you remember about your kindergarten?
- If you are given chance to be president/ prime minster for one day, what would you do to set an example?