To be nominated for the award is always a privilege. For me it gives a sense of satisfaction that the readers are enjoying the writing and take my blog into consideration. I thank adashofjhaee for nominating me.
The rules of this award:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 random facts about me:
- I love to play with my Dog Eric. He is super cute and adorable.
- I am very close to my mother.
- Love reading books.
- Quiet a talkative girl. But hate to do gossips. Intellectual and meaningful discussions are my taste of conversation.
- Smile is always their on my face.
- I hated maths in my school days.
- I love stuff toys, especially teddy 🐻 bears.
- Love to watch thriller/horror movies. Sometimes alone.
- Glad I am a fearless.
- I am creating interest in cooking. 😊
- Love dancing when I am alone..
Questions asked by adashofjhee with answers:
1. Who owns Stark industries?
2. Who is the superhero that is adopted by a couple in Kansas?
3. Who do you find more helpful Alexa or Siri?😂
😀😀😀 since I use iPhone I suppose for me Siri.
4. Where do you feel safe and loved?
In my mother’s and husband arms.
5. Disney movie to this Disney song “A whole new World”?
‘Aladdin‘ my favourite.
6. Disney movie to this Disney Song “Hakuna Matata”?
The Lion King. Love to dance with joy on this song.
7. Disney movie to this Disney Song “Colors of the Wind”?
8. If you started spelling out numbers (one,two,three and so on) how far would you have to go until you found letter A? 😅
Thousand. A comes for first time.
9. What building has the most stories?
10. What can be swallowed but also swallow you? 🙈
11. How many phones have you broken or lost?
Frankly not even one. Was about to lose my phone but lucky got it where I had forgotten.
Thank you adashofjhee for such lovely questions. It was like going back to childhood. Enjoyed replying every bit of questions you asked. Bought smile on my face.
- Meenakshi Sethi
- life is beautiful
- My wisdom
- Urge to write
- Himanshi Shukla
- Sensible nonsense
- What’s life to you?
- Your funny weird moment?
- Best childhood memory you wish to live again?
- Five best books you have read?
- Favourite cartoon character and why?
- The more you take, the more you leave behind? Who am I?
- Can you give three consecutive words without using Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- What’s the last best thing you did for someone?
- What makes you happy instantly?
- What was the last surprise you got?